What will O.Y.E. Track?
- African American and U.S. Hispanic similarities and contrasts
- Volume of conversation by ethnicity in comparison with the general market
- Sentiment analysis by ethnicity
- Gender segmentation by ethnicity
- Language analysis comparing Hispanics by level of acculturation
- Top locations by ethnicity
- Highest ranked influencers by topic
- Top Shared posts by ethnicity
- Topic analysis by ethnicity
- Hashtag and keyword clouds to effectively see conversation drivers
- Facial recognition allows your brand to see extended analysis on the ages of consumers whom are driving conversation about your products. (*optional)
Learn why Fortune 500 brands trust OYE! to provide them monthly multicultural market trends reporting!
The client wisely began with a one-year research study to understand the Hispanic insurance conversation and set a baseline from which ongoing conversation could be measured. Due to this, the MassMutual brand has been able to effectively track and learn from the Hispanic conversation on a monthly basis so that they can quickly react to what campaigns are working as well as provide feedback to their independent agents in the field.
We have learned much from the 550 million public conversations the O.Y.E. algorithm has processed. Find out what we can do for you.