Over the past month, the race for the presidential election has heated up significantly. Candidates have been battling non-stop in hopes of...
Eric Diaz, , Case Studies, ben carson, bernie sanders, carly fiorina, chris christie, donald trump, hillary clinton, jeb bush, joe biden, john kasich, marco rubio, mike huckabee, rand paul, scott walker, ted cruz, 1
The second presidential debate on September 16th was heavily discussed online, and of course Latino conversation was a major...
- Among the Top 3 Football Teams, Dallas Cowboys Leads with NFL Hispanic Fans September 5, 2017
- How Companies Promote their Brands via Hispanic Micro-Influencer Marketing July 24, 2017
- OYE! Analytics Goes International: Mexican Gubernatorial Elections 2017 May 9, 2017
- OYE! CEO Among Latina Female Tech Founders at White House April 9, 2017
- OYE! Business Intelligence Wins $50K Street Pitch Competition in Phoenix February 25, 2017