Over the past month, the race for the presidential election has heated up significantly. Candidates have been battling non-stop in hopes of...
Eric Diaz, , Case Studies, ben carson, bernie sanders, carly fiorina, chris christie, donald trump, hillary clinton, jeb bush, joe biden, john kasich, marco rubio, mike huckabee, rand paul, scott walker, ted cruz, 1
The second presidential debate on September 16th was heavily discussed online, and of course Latino conversation was a major...
- Red Wave or Blue Wave? 2018 Midterm Elections and Data Analytics November 5, 2018
- K-Pop Boy Band BTS Makes a Splash with US Multicultural Audience August 29, 2018
- OYE! CEO Natasha Pongonis Presents at ODSC – “The Future of Multicultural Marketing” May 14, 2018
- Top Latin Artists Among Hispanic Music Influencers March 27, 2018
- Trump and Gun Control: Major Topics among Hispanic Influencers February 28, 2018