The second presidential debate on September 16th was heavily discussed online, and of course Latino conversation was a major...
Eric Diaz, , Press, chad ochocinco, donald trump, el chapo, hillary clinton, hispanic conversation, latino vote, marco rubio, OYE!, rand paul, republican, ted cruz, 2
At OYE! we endeavored this past weekend (7/10 – 7/12) to continue following the Hispanic political trends in the US for...
- Co-Founder’s Top 5 Highlights from SXSW 2019 March 22, 2019
- CES 2019: Innovation From a Female Perspective January 18, 2019
- Red Wave or Blue Wave? 2018 Midterm Elections and Data Analytics November 5, 2018
- K-Pop Boy Band BTS Makes a Splash with US Multicultural Audience August 29, 2018
- OYE! CEO Natasha Pongonis Presents at ODSC – “The Future of Multicultural Marketing” May 14, 2018