Incredibles 2 - Multicultural Online Conversation Analysis Project Description The first Incredibles from Disney came out in 2004. Now,...
Lillian Martinez, , Short Studies, 2015HHM, aarp, apple, brands, coca cola, disney, ford, google, hhm, hhm15, hhm2015, hispanic heritage, Hispanic heritage month, latino heritage month, mcdonalds, mes de la herencia hispana, Mes De La Hispanidad, target, 3
During Hispanic Heritage Month, it is common to find brands discussing how they celebrate and respect the Latin culture...
Lillian Martinez, , Case Studies, cinderella, disney, disney princess, Elsa, Hispanic, Jasmine, Online listening, OYE!, princesses, 1
By Sylvia Vasquez. Most little girls have dreamed of becoming a Disney princess and living happily ever after in a...
- OYE! CEO Natasha Pongonis Presents at ODSC – “The Future of Multicultural Marketing” May 14, 2018
- Top Latin Artists Among Hispanic Music Influencers March 27, 2018
- Trump and Gun Control: Major Topics among Hispanic Influencers February 28, 2018
- Hispanic Influencers on Black Panther and Florida Tragedy February 25, 2018
- Data shows that more Latinas Driving Entrepreneurship in the US February 14, 2018