Recently OYE! conducted the 2016 Hispanic Political Tracker, a four-week analysis of Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton, leading up...
Eric Diaz, , Short Studies, 2016 presidential elections, bernie sanders, donald trump, hillary clinton, john kasich, ted cruz, 0
Over the past month, the race for the presidential election has heated up significantly. Candidates have been battling non-stop in hopes of...
- OYE! Analytics Goes International: Mexican Gubernatorial Elections 2017 May 9, 2017
- OYE! CEO Among Latina Female Tech Founders at White House April 9, 2017
- OYE! Business Intelligence Wins $50K Street Pitch Competition in Phoenix February 25, 2017
- Hispanic Businesses in Startup Competitions? OYE! Made the Top 64 Startups for 2017 Venture Madness January 25, 2017
- Latin American Celebrity Influence and Social Listening January 24, 2017